ABOUT THE RED WING AIRPORT
The Red Wing Regional Airport (KRGK) opened in 1928 in Hagar City, Wisconsin for air-mail planes and emergency landings. In 1946, the City of Red Wing purchased the airport and relocated it to a 147 acre lot outside of Bay City, Wisconsin. Today, the airport sits upon nearly 500 acres, and sees daily arrivals and departures supporting local businesses and the surrounding area.
The east to west runway measures 5,010 feet long. It can accommodate several sizes of aircraft. The Red Wing airport routinely welcomes commercial jets and private aircraft, and is used for flight training purposes. The airport is a staple part of the local economy, and is home to the Red Wing Shoe Company, 3M/Capitol Safety, Bic Graphic, and Treasure Island Resort and Casino.
Watch the videos below to learn more about the Red Wing Airport's history and its value to the community.
24 HOUR FUEL PRICES:
100LL: $6.36 JET A: $5.12